Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Months Till We Get Married!

I'm both excited and freaked out to realise I only have eight weeks exactly, today, to finish planning the wedding. I'm even more exciting that in exactly eight weeks Alec and I will be married. I'm excited about that thought more than anything else.

On the organisational side, I'm pretty pretty prepared.

Here is what I've got left to do:

  • Lock in flowers for table decorations (have a trial this Sat)
  • Lock in final menu and wine (have testing booked in)
  • Place cards (waiting on RSVPs)
  • Order of ceremony - design and print
  • Menus - design and print
  • Table place settings sign - design and print
  • Table numbers - photograph, design and print - also buy stands or frames
  • Table seating arrangements - waiting on RSVPs
  • Buy jewellery - hair etc
  • Buy gifts for bridesmaids
  • Order ring (waiting for exchange rate to go back up)
  • Choose string music
  • Finalise ceremony & vows
  • Choose ipod music
  • Borrow guitar

When I write it down it still seems like a lot to do! *Panics!*

No comments:

Post a Comment