Sunday, December 13, 2009

3 Weeks To Go!

Now I'm counting down in days till the wedding (21!!), it's getting really close and making me a bit highly-strung. Not panicky, but just aware of how much I still have left to do. With Christmas just around the corner, it really puts on the pressure to finish everything quickly. What's getting really tough is I have a similar situation at work with things going a bit nuts pre-Christmas, so my biggest challenge is balancing work and wedding planning. Trying to care about work with my wedding just three weeks away is proving completely impossible.

We had a wonderful wedding tasting lunch yesterday which made me realise that the main things are taken care of, and even if I don't get to the rest of the things on our list, it will still be a fabulous day.

We have our engagement photos being taken on Tuesday with the wuffs - I'm so excited about that as I have very few good photos with us and the girls in them. If they can't be in our wedding, they can be present through beautiful photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment