Sunday, December 27, 2009

One Week To Go!

Wow. I really can't believe it's almost here. I'm such a mix of excitement and panic that my emotions are like a rollercoaster ride.

This time next Sunday I'll be married. I'll be someone's wife. I can't wait for it to come, and at the same time I'm nervous. It's hard to pin point exactly why I feel this way. It could be because I feel nervous when making any big change in my life, and as far as life-changing decisions, this is a huge one!

I am so excited though for this new adventure and chapter in our lives together. I really can't wait until the day is here and we are husband and wife.

Alec's ring arrived - I just love it. It's platinum and has some gorgeous facets in it.



My mum and I stayed up late on Xmas eve making the programs. They took foreeeeeever. I really hope people actually read them and like them after all the effort!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment